Sunday, June 5, 2011

IT'S ALIVE!! THE BLOG IS ACTIVE ONCE AGAIN AFTER A MONTH OFF BREEDING COWS, I AM BACK IN THE SADDLE AND WILL HAVE CATTLE AND RACING UPDATES REGULARLY!!

2011 Body by Sam Cox more sponsor graphics to come soon.
Sat May 28 - KSP raceway top ten finish in A feature from 16th starting position. I even got a compliment from wife saying I looked like I knew what the hell I was doing for once! The top 7 in national IMCA points were all in the 22 car field.
Sat June 4 - 281 Speedway - Top 5 finish A feature from dead last starting position. Got to the track late and missed my heat race so the track officials let me hot lap during intermission, Sport Mod's were the 1 st class to run their feature so i didnt have time to make any set up changes I stayed on track after hotlaps and the rest of the field joined me. I was running in the top 5 by lap 12 and missed several big wrecks. the leader took the checkers within 5 links of me but the car was just too loose for me to get around the lead pack. I could run em down by the end of the straight away and get underneath em in the corner but the car was just too oose on exit fom turns 2 and 4 for me to carry the momentum and make the pass. I will get em next week! Check back next sunday for pictures of me in victory lane.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment