Sunday, May 8, 2011

2 wins in a row for my racing teammate / best buddy Sam "Hollywood to the MOFO" Cox

"Hollywood aka MOFO" Cox won the A feature for the second friday nite in a row at Boyd Raceway, this past friday paid $1000 purse! To my homies in the cattle world that dont know Sam and his dad Dwight, they are a huge help in keeping my car on the track. When it comes to wheelin a modified Sam is the largest testicled, lead foot, smooth operator on the dirt, he learned everything he knows from me. (about what not to do) When I had my back surgery Sam drove the cowhide ride so I could stay involved and have something to do while I was layed up. One of the local journalist did a small write up on the pairing of Sam and I and said we were like Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man. Not positive what he meant, but pretty sure he was sayin we r both a couple goof balls that are always jackin with people! Congrats MOFO!! I will get this fwd'd on over to the Hendrick's talent scouts so we can get you in that Driver development program......... Oh nevermind, I forgot u think pavement is for wusssy's that cant drive on dirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment