Thursday, May 5, 2011

Between Bracketville and Junction is pretty much just a bunch of rocky terrain

But wait, there is a hitch hiker! Some see hitch hikers I see chaufeer's! I stopped and asked the hispanic lady her destination and she said "Camp Wood, my car broke down 20 miles back and no one has driven by but the border patrol"  I said, have you ever driven a cow truck???? She looked puzzled and said ......NO! I said well, jump on in anyway! As we traveled she told me bout her ex husband a current boyfriend in prison and her employment history (selling used firearms) and I asked her if I could take her photo for the blog and told her I was recording my travels. She said it wouldnt be a good idea for her picture to be on the internet right now, she was kinda layin low for a while..... I dropped her off at the Camp Wood post office and kept on trucking!! Luckily with no bullet holes or knife wounds.
See ya next time Patricia!!......NOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment